JoeyRun Streams Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joeyrun Future

+2
ALICE
BlueFoxXT
6 posters

Go down

Joeyrun Future Empty Joeyrun Future

Post  BlueFoxXT Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Hey guys,

Having shared the stream with my ex, I've had certain reasons for wanting to avoid getting started again (streaming). But let's be honest Emily was like barely 10% of joeyrun and my manly voice was most of what had us, I think.

So there are thoughts of streaming again here and there in the summer. But my reservations are there, for instance I don't know how many of you are still around and how frequently. I don't want to stream for 0-1 people at a time, joeyrun was at it's best when we had a group.

Secondly requesting games to stream should begin. I may be wiling to get back into pokemon streaming but I want other games you guys want to watch as well, so we can keel things fresh. Pc games are preferred as I am really turned off by Xbox lateleh.

Let's get active in the forum and see what we can get going.

Also what days/hours are you guys sitting around on? Remember if u post times to specify time zone

Also I've been talking to fish a lot, so I know I can at least have my gyrados

What say you others?!

Lookin at you Alice, I'll rape flaps jr IV if you don't come watch

BlueFoxXT
Admin

https://joeyrun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joeyrun Future Empty Re: Joeyrun Future

Post  ALICE Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 am

I always thought Emily was a bit of a cunt anyway.
You could stream games like SSB and nintendo 64 games like ocarina of time and banjo kazooie. Final fantasy would be pretty cool too, those games are the ones I'd be most interested in.
To get more regulars just post links to your stream on whatever 4chan board is relevant.
And I should be free at:
Mondays- after 3:45
Tuesdays- after 3:45
Wednesdays- after 3:45
Thursdays- after 5
and Fridays from 3:45-5:15 then at 6:15
Saturdays and Sundays are free during the day but I usually go out at night or study.
Also I have taken up tutoring kids from my school at maths at irregular hours so that can take up a bit of free time.
My time zone is Australia-Sydney which covers most of NSW, I think I'm half an hour or so ahead of Fish and 7-8 ahead of Cali time.

ALICE

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 am

i don't think i'll be around much, since i will be working like 5 days a week from 7am to 4pm (GMT +1) and i will be on a holiday twice for a total of 4 weeks.

But maybe i could watch the stream when you start streaming early

Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFoxXT Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Lol thanks Alice, always thought u were aight but the "cunt" was a bit of a jealous type

Glad to see you're still around

And tom hope we work somethin out

I am kinda weary about 4chan threads, after a while cool people stopped coming. Fish and I talked about it a lot, like that one annoying bitch who just kept talking about her boyfriend and his streams, and she wouldn't shut the fuck up about that unless she was Talkin shit bout joeyrun.

Cool regulars are hard to find

BlueFoxXT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFoxXT Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 am

Have also been wanting to start a new nuzlockey for like fire red

Since it's been a long time

BlueFoxXT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

do it! :3

Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  PkmnTrainerDonut Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:54 pm

GUYS!

I know we have been separated for a while now. But I will (as soon as I can get a pc that won't be a bitch and lag) start streaming soon.

Also, I work 5 days a week. Sat - Sun, varying times and shifts (Normaly, teh flow is: Saturday: 5 - 11pm. Sunday 4/5pm - 11pm. Monday 3pm - 10pm. And Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my nightshift hours, which is 11pm - 6/7am.) On the days I don't work nightshift I am up all night anyway. So I should be able to join in on some stream time if you're doing it late Brian.

Also, at some point, I think maybe a joint stream could be in order?

As in, you and one of us play the same game, but helping each other when we get stuck, or like a race to see who can finish faster. That would bring some more viewers to the stream as well.

In fact. If we are going to adopt a joint stream, I would like to elect Alice as your first co-streamer. I'll gladly do it when I am able to.

Approve or oppose? :3
PkmnTrainerDonut
PkmnTrainerDonut

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFoxXT Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 am

Alice Sydney is actually about 15 hours ahead, which is probably better for me since i can be on earlier.

I think I'll start a stream next week

By sydney time that could be starting around 4-5 pm? Im thinking it'd probably start 11pm or 12am my time (GMT-Cool

I have some form of contact for fish, and i can contact donut and maybe one other person

but for you you'd have to check the thread as I'll post here when I have a more definite day, i'll try and post at least a day in advance

I think I'm going to start another Fire Red nuzzy and try my best at it

Maybe record it too

And then if that goes well I'll start a more official game request thread for future streams

BlueFoxXT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotch Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

BlueFoxXT wrote:Cool regulars are hard to find
YOU
JUST
FOUND ONE
Scotch
Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ihasafish Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 am

My sleeping schedule is completely fucked OP, I've been waking up at 2-4pm and going to sleep at 4-5am. I'm in CST.
Streaming for this next week is when it'd be most convenient for me, as this is my last week of school holidays. After that I'm not sure >_>

Ihasafish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum